Terms & Conditions
- Please read carefully the terms and conditions before you (the Customer) make reservation and purchase ground and land arrangement related products from penangcarrental.asia. By becoming a customer of penangcarrental.asia , you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed with the following Term & Conditions, and irrevocable consent to be bound by all said Term & Conditions, including any updates thereto. penangcarrental.asia has the right to change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice. Define of Ground Package- Ground Arrangement. Services cover the land portion of a trip, such as lodging, visits to museums, sightseeing tours, and transfers between airport and hotel. Define of G.I.T- stands for Group Inclusive Tour It is a travel program with a special fare and specific requirements (usually a minimum number of persons often more than 10 persons traveling as a group throughout the tour). Define of F.I.T- It means a small number of tourists (usually fewer than 5 persons or couples) who take packaged tours at a time of their own choice. They eschew mass tourism and the holiday package concept promoted by Travel operators, in favour of a more individualistic approach to travel. Define of S.I.C- Sit-In-Coach (Seats-In- Coach ) This mode of transfer service does pickups from your location like Airport and has drop offs along the way and sharing service with others (subject to the final number of travellers by travel agency with same arrangement). Same applies for pickups from Hotel / Resort back to the destination or sightseeing like airport with pickups along the way. Define of Private Tour- A private tour is run exclusively for you, your own families or friends with no other strangers. You may choose an ideal pre-made private tour on our website. Alternatively, we can customize an itinerary in line with your specific wishes. In particular, you will benefit from the following advantages. 1. Start the tour on any date at your convenience.
- Choose the tour length as long as your schedule and budget allow.
- Plan the tour with hotels and sightseeing spots that you are specifically interested in.
- You may order the dishes you want with our specially arranged A La Carte Meals.
- Experienced guides and skilful drivers in each city offer services are provided for your exclusive use.
- Luxury & comfortable private car or minibus operates for your party only.
- Travel at your own pace that flexibly fits your travel style.
- Ideal for people who need special assistance, such as the elderly, people with disabilities or families with small children. penangcarrental.asia Ground Packages Price Includes (basic):- Hotel Accommodation on a twin sharing basic. For single Traveller’s, single supplement will apply. Meals as indicated in the Program Tour Sightseeing as indicated in the Program Tour Transportation as indicated in the Program Tour (subject to sit in coach or private service) Admission fees included in the Program Tour unless otherwise stated penangcarrental.asia Ground Packages Price Excludes: International Air ticket, airport taxes, visa fees, laundry, excess baggage charges, personal and baggage insurance, mini bar and hotel phone charges, optional tours, gratuities to drivers and escorts and all other items for personal consumption. Reservations and Payments All reservations must be made in the exact name(s) of the person(s) traveling, as stated in the government issued passport of the Traveller’ s. Once ticket(s) is / are issued, misspelled name(s) and part(s) of name(s) cannot be corrected. Should name(s) need to be corrected, additional fees may be assessed and in certain circumstances, otherwise new ticket(s) must be purchased. A deposit for reservation processing of between RM 100 and RM 1500 must be paid upon reservation (only by cash or bank in ) and the balance to be paid once booking confirmation in written with balance payment dateline provided. If full payment is not received, the company reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the reservation. When deposit paid is meant that you agreed with our packages, prices and terms & conditions. Deposit of processing fee is strictly non-refundable if cancel without a valid reason or proof of documents support. Booking Changes, Cancellations and Refund If you decide to change your booking after it has been confirmed an amendment fee of RM 100- RM 200 per alteration will be charged to cover our costs. Any amendment will also be subject to any additional costs incurred through increases in hotels and other holiday costs the amendment may involve. Any change in departure date will be construed as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges will apply. Cancellation fees per person are as follow:- (Before Any Payment) -This happen of no any payment is special handling for last minutes booking which required immediate full payment with auto guarantee. (Booking less than 7 working days consider last minutes case) -This happen of no any payment is special handling for super peak season booking like during Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Hari Raya and etc. (After Full or Balance Payment) Ground packages cancelled LESS THAN 20 days prior to arrival date will incur 50% cancellation charge of total ground packages rates Ground packages cancelled LESS THAN 14 days prior to arrival date will incur 80% cancellation charge of total ground packages rates Ground packages cancelled LESS THAN 7 days prior to arrival date or no shows will incur 100% cancellation charge of total ground packages rates The respective airline’s cancellation policy shall apply in addition to the cancellation charges as set out above (Note: The airline ticket is restricted and subject to the Airline’s Terms and Conditions. It may be non-endorsable, non-reissuable, non-refundable and none reroutable. Any alteration in routing or change of date of travel by any passenger is solely at his own risk. The company or its associated agents shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred. However, any refund made by any airline for a cancellation made 2 working days or less before the day of travel for non-promotional fares shall be paid by the tour member less any administration charges incurred by the tour company). In the event that your visa is rejected, you have to pay for documentation and processing fees. Claims for refund must be submitted in writing to penangcarrental.asia within 7 days after the completion of the tour, otherwise no refund will be made. All appropriate receipts and documents must be attached. No refund or reduction will be made to any person who does not participate in any meal, sightseeing or accommodation during the course of the ground arrangement. Changes by the airline will not result in any refunds. Fight delays are unfortunate, and are completely outside the control and responsibility of penangcarrental.asia. Passports & Visas It is your responsibility to ensure that you have a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the day you return to your home country. You must have all the relevant visas, vaccinations, health certificates, and all necessary travel documents as required by the various government authorities of the countries to be visited. You are responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of delays or itinerary changes related to your lack of appropriate travel documents. Penangcarrental.asia will not be responsible for any penalties due to your failure to abide by any regulations of the government of the visiting country. Extension / Deviation Stay Extension and/or deviation of air ticket is dependent on the airline and may incur additional charges impose by the airline (It is your responsibility if air ticket by your own arrangement). Where extension and or deviation are possible, arrangements of Entry Visa/Accommodations are solely your responsibilities. However, upon request, we are most happy to assist you. Baggage It is your responsibility if air tickets by your own arrangement, is subject to the choice of airlines you applied. Only one piece of hand luggage is allowed subject to certain weight and size as stipulated by the airline. You have to pay for your own excess baggage. We are not responsible for your hand luggage. Travel Insurance We strongly recommend you to acquire insurance on trip cancellation, accident, injury, illness, medical hospitalization, flight delay, baggage lost, etc. Penangcarrental.asia shall be exempt from any liability in the event of an accident resulting in, but not limited to, loss or damage of properties, injury to people, death during trip, delays, irregularities or other occurrences beyond its control. Settlements will ensue in accordance with rules set by airlines, hotels, buses, etc. Medical Conditions, Pregnancy and Travel If you have a medical condition, or if you are pregnant and considering travel, you must consult with your doctor before you travel, especially if medical condition requires daily routine care, urgent care, or your pregnancy is high-risk. You are responsible for disclosing any related information to us at the time of booking. You understand penangcarrental.asia or local provider is not in a position to provide any medical services or urgent care in the event such an action may be required. You are liable for any risks, incidences or consequences incurred during travel. We highly recommend that you purchase medical insurance and travel insurance before you travel. Responsibility & Liability penangcarrental.asia and its associated companies or subsidiaries are referred to as The Organizers. Before making reservation, it is your responsibility to read the fine print associated with your desired product including, but not limited to, the following sections: Ground Package Price Includes, Ground Package Price Excludes, Child Price, Remarks in Price Grids, Reservations and Payments, Travel Documents, Booking Changes, Cancellations and Refund, Extension/Deviation Of Stay, etc.. And you herein state that you have read and fully understood the content of all fine print and will waive the right to dispute against any part of it after your purchase. The Organizers act as an agent for transport companies, hotel contractors, and other suppliers etc. and is not liable for any changes make by them but will render assistance wherever possible. The Organizers accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to you or your belongings resulting directly or indirectly from occurrences beyond its control including acts of God, acts of government, war(whether declared or not), threat of war, other hostilities, terrorist activity, civil strife, strikes, riots, fire, thefts, robberies, epidemics, quarantine, customs or medical regulations, natural and nuclear disasters, technical or administrative problems with transport, industrial disputes, closures of airports, and breakdown in machinery, or equipment or similar events. Neither The Organizers nor any person or agent assisting or callipering with it is liable for any loss, injury or damage or delay which may occur during a program tour or holiday. The persons taking the tours are responsible for safe keeping their own travel documents. The Organizers shall not be held responsible if you are deported or refuse entry by Immigration Authorities for possession of unlawful items, holding improper travel documents, or other causes whose behaviour and activities are considered as subversive by the foreign government. There is absolutely no refund for your tour if you are refuse entry. The Organizers reserve the rights to alter itineraries, travel arrangements, hotel accommodation even after the confirmations have been given to you in advance. The Organizers are not liable and reserve the rights to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of you. However, money paid by you as booking fee will be refunded to you. Ground Package Price is subject to currency fluctuation, increase in ground costs. Any alteration on the routing or change of date of travel by the passenger is solely at his/her own risk. The Organizers shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and additional expenses incurred. The Organizers reserve the right to utilise any Group photograph (s) taken during the tour for commercial purposes. The Organizers reserve the right to recall or reassign tour guide/ driver at/during execution of the tour.
- Tours valid for Malaysian Passport holder only, foreign passport holders subject to surcharge.